Friday, June 14, 2013

2013 Running Plans Update

The one sure thing about my running life is I have got to have goals, races to look forward to or it is so easy to order a Dairy Queen Blizzard and just get LAZY.



With the beginning of 2013 I had a pretty good plan laid out for the year and had reasonable hopes of sticking with it.  But then life gets in the way, demands for our time increase and the flexibility of life, well, flexes.  So without further ado...  

Here is my updated 2013 Fall Running Plan:

Aug 2: Medoc Meltdown 50k Fun  Run

Sept 12: 12-HR Adventure Trail Run

Oct 28: Niagara Falls Marathon

Nov 16:  Richmond Marathon or Half Marathon

Dec 21: Sea Shore Nature Trail 50k

I'm sure their will be a 5k / 10k tossed in there for good measure and I hope / will plan another sub 4 hour attempt at Niagara Falls.  



Will the fall of 2013 find me as the Gazelle or the Lion?  I have every hope of finishing off the year well and sticking to this updated plan...but you just never know.  One thing for sure...You'll find me running!


No comments:

Post a Comment