Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Top Tweets



Some tweets make me think, Some tweets make me happy, Some tweets make me mad, Some tweets make me chuckle....and Some Make My Top Tweets:

“If you start to feel good during an ultra, don’t worry you will get over it.” ~Gene Thibeault  @paulrunslong

Felt like I was running with a fleece blanket wrapped around my head this morning... So much humidity. @jimmclark

After an hour of running in the rain I am now a prune. @jclarke1209

Images of chocolate are dancing in my head right now so I think it is time to step outside for fresh air & sunshine  @RunningMom6

I can't be the only one who laughs when I see people boast about their day's productivity on Facebook... @RasberiRunner

It is during our failures that we discover our true desire for success. @TeamRunner4Life

I've had my iPhone less than 24hrs and have nearly dropped it in the toilet twice already. I see this ending badly. @PrincessBuckeye

Never underestimate the power that one good workout will have on your mind. Keeping the dream alive is half the battle. @karagoucher  @Dirtdawg50k

Apparently, there is an even crazier group of runners that is DONE RUNNING before 5 am. No. I'm sorry. We cannot be friends. @runinhighheels

And the TOP Top Tweet:

Satan can't stop God from answering your prayers. So he tries to prevent you from praying. Don't give up! Don't give in! Don't give out! @thEMANacho

No comments:

Post a Comment