Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Help Wanted:


Let me introduce Susan C.

I met Susan little over a year ago when she wanted to start long distance running.  If you follow my blog you know she has overcome many challenges (Breast Cancer, and RA) on the road to running her first Half marathon, Full marathon and Ultra marathon (52.5 miles).



Now Susan is taking on another challenge…

We both live in a very military centered community, and I served in the US Air Force for 20 years.  During my career, the USO was always there, supporting me while I traveled to my next duty assignment, the next deployment or my remote tour.  The USO is also there for the countless troops who are serving away from home.

NOW Susan’s next big challenge is to raise money to support the USO who in turn supports YOUR United States Military.

Susan's second marathon will be the Marine Corp Marathon in Oct, she will be running for the USO charity team.  

Pls visit her site and donate

Thank you
Brian

P.S. I believe I can speak for the deployed Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and US Marines who are far away from home tonight, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment