Friday, June 21, 2013

Top Tweets

Tweets this week that made me laugh...



@rUnladylike  I slept in my clothes so I wouldn't be tempted to hit the snooze button. Bike and here I come! Who else is sweating early? @TrisnTrees  Anyone get the tag number to the truck that ran over me while I was sleeping? Good gracious am I sore this morning. @Drakee_YMCMB  sincerely regret every nap I passed up on as a child
@BruceVH  The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive. - Orlando A. Battista @TheRunnerProbs  I really regret that run... -Said No Runner Ever @RunningMoose13  Is it weird that I had to blow my nose before my run so I waited so I could power snot to save a tissue? @live2runbfree  "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it" ~ Ferris Bueller @DepressedDarth  If they don't like Star Wars, put them in the Friend Zone. @Blunderbum  I've had to change my t-shirt because I can't eat spaghetti properly. I'm 32.” And the NUMBER 1 Tweet of the week.....

From: @stevenhswan  Aaron Hernandez claims he's just following the offseason training program recommended to him by Ray Lewis.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Thanks! Save a tissue, save the environment!!

    ReplyDelete