Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Monthly PR


I used to struggle to get in 140 miles per month, but since June I've been determined to run more....This month I set a NEW MONTHLY PR!

How did I do it?

#1 Inspiring friends on Twitter/FB, You know who you are!

#2 Ran 24 days out of 31

#3 Medoc Mountain Meltdown 50k

#4 The Stick roller, started using this everyday during lunch...awesome.

#5  Put one foot in front of the other!

And have a Very Supportive Wife.......Love you Michele


What is your monthly Mileage PR?

How did you do it?

1 comment:

  1. That's freaking awesome! Congrats on sweet mileage, and running that consistently. I'm sure you are getting much stronger too. My mileage PR is like 198... yeah I've never hit 200 (most people don't believe this)...one day. I was close this month but didn't wanna push too much... maybe before the end of the year- we will see! Consistent running Is the best way I have seen to really increase mileage for the month, not always having to be longer runs just running more often!

    ReplyDelete