Monday, January 21, 2013

Still Easier Than Chemo's

MARCH/APRIL UPDATE: 

HELP WANTED:

I know, everyone is asking for a donation or a hand out, and times are tough.  But if you can help...this is a really great cause!

If you sponsor me at the Marathon level, $26.00 I will run the Cleveland Marathon with a shot out to your Cancer Hero on my back to honor them and their fight.


(Example of shout out I wore during
 Marine Corp Marathon 2012)


Cancer Hater Challenge run to raise funds for Cancer research.



Could you help us WIN the fight?

Cancer sucks, will take all of us to beat it, be a CANCER HATER, You fund & I'll run...donate today.


Thanks, Brian

More information of this fund raising campaign.

January Posting:

I received this e-mail from a local running club, and figured I should pass it on as it is very inspiring.  Please Retweet, Pass along and help draw attention to this cause.

Briana will be at the VA 24 Hour Run For Cancer in April, she is going for 50 miles.

================================

The wonderful people at USA Today have picked up Still Easier Than Chemo's YouTube video and we need your help to blast it to the universe.



As some of you may know, I, along with my family, am raising money for VCU Massey Cancer Center. I run in honor of my mom, Cindy Easter, and for all those who cannot. Please help me meet the goal of $10,000 to benefit VCU Massey Cancer Center by going to stilleasierthanchemo.com and clicking on the donate button. All donations made from that page go directly to VCU Massey Cancer Center and are tax-deductible.

USA TODAY feature.

USA Today wants to spark interest in this story but has not yet fully committed to it. Please help us bring awareness to cancer research, VCU Massey Cancer Center, and my family's journey by clicking on the link above and add a comment, like it and share. 

Nothing brings us together like the loss of a loved one by a devastating disease. The fight against cancer is a fight for our families, friends and neighbors.

Many thanks,
Briana Easter Kirby
                                      

Still Easier Than Chemo

No comments:

Post a Comment