Monday, July 23, 2012

Top Quotes…

Top Twitter Run Quotes from the weekend…

“6:37am. Inhaling peanut butter toast. Life of a marathoner.”  @26miles4fun
 
“I should get out of bed and do something.”  @Runnin4MySanity

 
“Just completed a 2.40 mi run - Stretch legs & didn't even stop at the Dunkin Donuts ... yet.”

@AeRoss
 
“2 weeks from now, I'll be in the middle of the ET Full Moon Midnight 51K! I can't wait! I am really hoping I see a UFO or two. :)”

@runlikeacoyote
 
“What I hate most about Twitter: finishing a good tweet, having -1 characters left, and then having to decide which grammar crime to commit.”

@bernadettekelly
 
“What I really want to do this morning is go back to bed so what trick am I employing to get this run in?”  @BrennanAnnie

 
“#runstreak day 1294. I question my sanity getting up at 6am on a Sunday, just to run 3.5 miles”

@ballrunning
 
I am supposed to go to a brick workout at 10 a.m. but, my body is saying otherwise. my mind said yes, my body says "I'll embarrass you."

@PhroYo

How is your running/training going?  Post a comment and let us know...

No comments:

Post a Comment