Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wow what a weekend...

A very busy week, leads right into a very busy weekend...

Olympics - I can't wait for the Track and Field events and the Marathon.  We'll be watching as many events as we can but the heavy hitters for me are the Women's (5 Aug 0600 EST) and Men's (12 Aug 0600 EST) marathons.  Hearing Paula Radclife may be injured, and pulling for USA runners to bring in the gold.

Browns Training Camp - First opening day of Cleveland Browns training camp I've missed in three years.  Oh well life's issues need solving first.  have no fear, I will get up to Berra to see My Browns practice and we will be there opening day.
And the marathon road back - 30 days off, and yesterday I ran for the first time.  A short 2 mile run went well and felt great although with each step I kept waiting for the pain to return.  Every every little feeling I thought was my knee was readying itself to explode.  I know I was hyper sensitive to it, and I have to just let it do what it's going to do.  The rest of the day was spent questioning if that was pain returning?  I can't wait to be past this...

Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

Go to church, worship our GOD and know that no matter where you are in life, a loving and forgiving GOD wants YOU!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment