Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful

Top Ten Things I'm Thankful for this RUNNING season...


Everyone is thankful for their health, wisdom or favorite running outfit which makes them look way faster then they really are.  But I'm going to take a look at the things I'm really thankful for:

#1  Body Glide...because there are parts of the human body which are not meant to rub together!


#2  KT Tape....not only can it be used to hold your body together, but if you forget the Nipguards...it make bullet proof pasties.


#3  Hand carried water bottles, I can open them with my teeth, take a drink and smash them shut with my hand without getting Gatoraide all over me.


#4  All the race day photographers, who always make me look like I'm near death...or maybe I am!


#5  For all the volunteers who help support the races, even the guy at mile 10 telling me I'm almost there and the kids leaving me hanging for a high five.


#6  The motivational signs marker, thanks for the support, but I'm not sure I can beat George W's or Oprah's time?  


#7  The people who cut up the orange slices, and for the funny sounds my shoes make for the next mile after the orange slice zone!


#8  That we have not dreamed up the "Black Friday Marathon" yet...26.2 miles run from Wal-Mart to Target pushing a buggy.


#9  For the "Port-O-Potty" lines.....at least there is hope!


#10  I'M THANKFUL FOR YOU reading my blog...I value your time, and sometimes I wonder who really reads my writings!  Thank you!


Ultimatly I'm Thankful for God's Love for us...

John 3:16 (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment