Saturday, November 3, 2012

Top Five Blog Reads



Last Week’s Top Five Blog Reads:

Every run is an adventure, and every runner has a story to tell.  I enjoy writing on my blog in an attempt to take my readers along on my runs, and I love reading the blogs of others.  Twitter is a great place to connect with the running community and by reading and following the blogs of other runners, I've picked up alot of training tips, got the low down on races I would like to run, and experienced "the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat" (Thank,s ABCs Wide World of Sport). 
 

 Below is five of my favorite reads of the week:
 
Not about the bling:  by @RocTheRun

Marathon reacap - the bad: 
by @darwinianfail

The saints & sinners 1/2 marathon report: 
by @curlyrunnerbug

Javelina Jundred - Busted: 
by @runlikeacoyote

When you wonder if you can't: 
by @RunToTheFinish

I recommend joing Twitter and jumping into the community, follow the above fellow runners and share our world.  You can follow me @cledawgs

Until the next run... #runstrong 

No comments:

Post a Comment