Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9-11


The morning of 9-11-2001, I was visiting with my Mother as my family was en route during a Military move.  My wife Michele and I were both active duty, with our two kids we were a USAF family.  We were eating breakfast; chatting and I went into the living room to catch some news...our lives changed forever.  By our original timeline we were to depart Baltimore the next day on our way overseas.  

14 days later we signed into RAF Mildenhall, England my wife to 3rd Air Force and I to 352 Special Operations Group, the Air Force's "Special Forces."  4 years later, nearly 200 deployments managed and over a year on the road myself.

I Remember...

Where were you?  What do you remember? 

I believe with the love of "THE God" we forgive, "for they know not what they do" But I also believe we remember and we should keep our eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment