Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Vanity Plates Part II

Vanity Plates Part II

If you missed Runner Themed Vanity Plates part I click here

My wife likes to play "I Can Figure Out The Vanity Plate First Game" when we are traveling or out and about town.  I wasn't even aware of the game prior to moving to Virginia, which by far has to have the most vanity plates.  I do well at the easy ones...but her keen eye and wit normally beats me to the punch with the hard or obscure ones.  Lucky for me most running ones are pretty straight forward.

Another round of running related Vanity Plates:


  (This plate is pretty easy to understand, in golf you play thru...
and if your fast you run thru)




  (Wonder if he/she would feel out of place at a marathon)





  (Pretty easy to figure out)





  (How far is long?)





  (Or WLDRUNN)

This collection of runner themed vanity plates will be followed up by additional post.  If you have a few you would like to share comment here and we can make arrangements to add your pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment