Monday, June 18, 2012

Runner's World Feature

Last night I picked up my copy of Runner's World (June 2012), and began to read the story of Alison Delgado.  Let's just say I could not put it down...
 The personal and the running story are truly moving, but what stood out to me was Alison's faith and that RW did not leave that out.  In todays political correct world...expressions of faith are often left on the cutting room floor. But not with Alison or RW.

Alison "I just know it was a crazy tragic accident. God was with me that day and through my recovery...and it wasn't my day to die."



Give the links a click, and remember GOD puts us all here for a reason.  Some of us have blessed lives, some of us face challenges.  I don't claim to know or understand but I live with faith.   Palms 90:12 Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment