Monday, August 20, 2012

Raining Mondays


Raining Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down...(updated)

During the wee hours of Monday morning, I got out of my cozy bed (Rats, before the alarm went off) and dusted the nights rest out of my mind and my eyes.  Once I was some what alive, I ventured down stairs to preform my morning ritual, AKA let out our puppy Hanna, and to my surprised I was shocked by how much rain we had recieved overnight.  But being "A Runner" my mind did not function properly.  I should have worried about my dogs safety... "Should Hanna be wearing a life jacket" or I could have worried about my own safe communte to work..."I wonder how the roads are" or even a thought or two about lining up the animals 2 by 2 would have been appropriate,
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Hanna was safe)

The first thought that came to my mind...will this mess up my afternoon run?  A runners problem if I have ever seen one.

WEEK 4 (10 weeks until MCM)
Monday             6 (6 miles in 52:11 @ 8:42 pace) 
Tuesday         off
Wednesday      6 
Thursday        off
Friday             off      
Saturday         14
Sunday           off

How did your Monday run go?  Did it rain?

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, that puppy jacket is too cute!! My Monday run was a mess. I dis not plan my child full day properly and ended up running until 9:30 pm....yikes! Usually I am in bed by then. 10 weeks until MCM? Very excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, twice I had to do alternate run because of mixed up schedules...once I ran at 430am and the other after 1000pm. Our housing area is both peaceful and spokey at that time of the day/night.

    Brian
    P.S. 100 miles...you rock!

    ReplyDelete